Fly Agaric Reviews - Amanita Muscaria and Fly Agaric Source
"Great products. Simple ordering and quick delivery. Thank you! [Arena Ethno]"
- David, FL
I've had nothing but good experiences from BBB [Bouncing Bear] over the years. The customer service is always very friendly (e-mail responses in a matter of minutes, usually). My orders always arrive no LATER than 3 days after I order and their products are second to none while still being about as cheap as I have seen.
- jj, KS
"You guys [Arena Ethno] are the best I will be ordering more supplies for my studies very soon. 5 out of 5 over all!!!! I have never been this satisfied with an Internet company before. Thank you and best of wishes. "
- Ryan & Don, UT
"This was a very good product! It gave very intense experiences...You might feel at times your part of some Disney Adventure! Will absolutely blow your mind![HerbalFire]"
"I ordered from Bouncing Bear Botanicals, and was impressed with the speed with which it was processed and shipped. In fact, when I received the box I wasn't sure what it was at first, because I thought there was no way I could place an order online on a Tuesday and receive my package that same week. I just placed another order..."
“Some of the best stuff out there, and for an awesome price that will beat any website...[GoldofSunshine]”
"Thank you.I received my plant a few days ago and She is alive and well.It was about 6 inches tall which is about what expected.I am satisfied. [Arena Ethno]."
- Nicholas, NV
"It must have been fate. Finding Shamanic Extracts while looking for something else on Google. I really admire your business model and my expectations have absolutely been exceeded in every way.
- P. Fontenello
"Has a slight weird taste to it, but it kicks in very fast and lasts for a good bit. I will buy this product again. [HerbalFire]"
Welcome to the site that reveals to you everything you need to know about fly agaric. If you are searching for information about amanita muscaria mushroom, then look no further. Everything you need to know from lawful status, images, influences and videos to drug testing, formulation and smoking it is explained herein.
Amanita muscaria is also commonly referred to as fly agaric. It is a mushroom that is made up of the psychoactive elements ibotenic acid along with muscimol. They are well known for their unique look (i.e. bright crimson plus yellows along with white spots).
Amanita muscaria (in addition to other amanita classes) is unmanaged federally in the US. This in turn means that every component of the plant as well as its extracts are lawful to nurture, purchase, own and circulate (i.e. vend, trade or offer) minus a license or instruction.
The positive and negative fly agaric effects are listed below:
- Pain respite.
- Physical calming / hallucination state: The tranquillizing effects of the plant are what cause a person to be in a relaxation and dream like state. The experience can be highly comprehensive, bright, besides having a great feeling of clarity too lucidity. A number of folks describe these effects as being in a lucid dream. Others describe the feeling as an out-of-body-experience. As is the case with ordinary dream, the amanita dream state is made up of a wide range of encounters.
- Synesthesia: This can be described as a feeling of savoring colors and sniffing words.
- Clarity: The use of the herb does not in any way interfere with one’s logic. Most users have reported having a powerful “clarity of thought” as well as having a “stillness of mind.” However, there are those who testify to being confused by things around them.
- Internal focus: Using the herb enables users to have an enhanced concentration on inner imagination.
- Sexual feelings: There are a number of users who have reported enhanced sexual sensations
As is the case with other natural herbs used for recreational purposes, amanita muscaria also has its negative side effects. The following are some of the side effects one might feel from time to time:
- Nausea: There are those who experience slight to severe nausea after increasing their dosage.
- Twitching: An overdose can cause you to have muscle twitching. Nonetheless, this should not be confused by convulsion.
- Perspiration: One may experience intensified salivation.
Most take fly agaric orally (eat or drink). While it is true that Amanita can be smoked, the fly agaric effects are much shorter in duration and the part of the fly agaric to be smoked effectively is the part just under the skin as it is the most potent. For a completely dried cap, which is the form that most come in when purchased, the dosage is as follows: Light dose: 1-5g or 1 medium cap, Standard or Common Dose: 5-10g or 1-3 medium caps, and Strong Dose: 10-30g or 2-6 medium caps. Expect onset of effects as early as 30 minutes with peak in 1-2 hours and duration from 5-10 hours with higher doses lasting in the longer range. Most start with a low dosage to be safe, just 1 medium cap and then go up from there. Also, the potency of a fly agaric mushroom is highly variable and can change based on the season in which it is picked and the region from which it originates.
Switch to our mobile site